fam{ily}

fam{ily}

Friday, June 12, 2015

Beautiful day in the PNW!

So the weather here in Washington has been nothing short of PERFECT these last few days! Today we went on a walk at one of our favorite places- the Nisqually Wildlife refuge. We actually did maternity pictures there as well as family pictures when Morgan was just 2 months old, so it was only fitting to snap a few of the three of us together.

This picture is courtesy of the stroller snack try and my camera's timer setting..haha :) Whatever works, right?!

Part of the reason I wanted to come here is to get some shots of this adorable little dress I got for Morgan from The Vintage Crown,  I cannot get over how adorable this thing is!




My little princess wanted to check out the dirt! hahah <3






No comments:

Post a Comment